Our role can encompass all project stages including:
- analysis and appraisal of our clients requirements
- preparing strategic development plans, option appraisals and
- assisting with developing and finalising the brief
- outline design
- advising on general town planning issues
- submission of outline and full planning applications
- detailed design
- construction drawings and specifications
- building regulations applications
- advice on the form of contract and on contractor procurement
- administration of the building contract
- periodic site inspections
- contract completion and post-completion appraisals.
With a heritage spanning over 65 years we have a long history of designing successful, high quality projects.
In addition to our well developed expertise in healthcare we also have wide experience in other fields including, education, housing, commerce and leisure.
We also provide a range of related services including: project management, interior design, CDM Co-ordinator duties (Health & Safety), condition surveys, planned maintenance reports, fire safety audits, access audits, estate records and surveys.